i try to define automatic responses for our company.
I need to create alerts for different locations.
But in the filter i can only select only one group, but i need the same alert for different locations.
Must i create every single alert to all location separately?
For an example:
Group Own Organisation\Location1
Group Own Organisation\Location2
Group Own Organisation\Location3
When creating a new automatic response rule for the first time:
1 Understand Automatic Responses and how it works with the System Tree and your network.
2 Plan your implementation. Which users need to know about which events?
3 Prepare the components and permissions used with Automatic Responses, including:
• Automatic Responses permissions — Create or edit permission sets and ensure that they are
assigned to the appropriate McAfee ePO users.
• Email server — Configure the email (SMTP) server at Server Settings.
• Email contacts list — Specify the list from which you select recipients of notification messages at
• Registered executables — Specify a list of registered executables to run when the conditions of
a rule are met.
• Rogue System Detection permission — Create or edit permission sets and ensure that they are
• Server tasks — Create server tasks for use as actions to be carried out as a result of a response
• SNMP servers — Specify a list of SNMP servers to use while creating rules. You can configure
rules to send SNMP traps to SNMP servers when the conditions are met to initiate a notification
Please attach a screenShort , how are you adding location etc?
Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center
2821 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Consumer Support | Enterprise Support | McAfee.com
Legal | Privacy | Copyright © 2019 McAfee, LLC