cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned Client Policy - How do we tell which computer they are on.

Hello!

In looking thru our assigned policy, we have a test policy on some machines.
When looking in EPO it says it's assigned to 5 machines (we are only showing 2 in the test group).

How/Where can I see which 5 machines that it is on.
"System Tree

5 systems currently have policy "Test".

Can a report be run or is it already listed on a page?

Thanks. 

2 Replies
Reliable Contributor Ufoto
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Assigned Client Policy - How do we tell which computer they are on.

Yes, you can create a query which will list all systems which have this policy. Just go to the query builder and select Policy Management -> Applied Policies as a Result Type, select the Chart (for example Table), under columns choose what you would like to see as a result parameters and under filters use the 'Policy' filter in order to choose the policy you are interested in. Once you click 'Run' you should see all systems which have this policy assigned.

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
Highlighted

Re: Assigned Client Policy - How do we tell which computer they are on.

Hi,

Have you gone to your system tree and clicked on Assigned policies.  Does it say 5 don't inherit?  If so did you click on the link of the 5 don't inherit?  Also maybe take a look at your Policy assignment rules.

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community