cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred while retrieving the requested data, while viewing system information.

Jump to solution

After updating ePO from 5.9 to 5.10, I got an error when viewing the system information on any computers.image.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: An error occurred while retrieving the requested data, while viewing system information.

Jump to solution

I have already solved this problem by changing the default user language in mySQL issue resolved

18 Replies

Re: An error occurred while retrieving the requested data, while viewing system information.

Jump to solution

Server build

image.png

cheetah
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 19

Jump to solution

I have the same error after an update to patch 3.
have now once made a rollback on patch2, because I do not get the error.

ePO5.10 Update 3.jpg

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 19

Jump to solution

I would definitely apply update 3, but look at the details as it is installing to ensure no part of it has failed.  If you don't see the details, then you can look at the updater log (%temp%\mcafeelogs) for any failures.  You will see failures: 0, but should not see any failures other than 0.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution
ePOUpdater.log

info: Total files processed : 95 success : 95 failure : 0
its ok?
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 19

Jump to solution

Yes, that is good. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution
What should I do to remove this error? An error occurred while retrieving the requested data?
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 19

Jump to solution

Do you get this with all browsers?  If so and the issue only happens with CU3 and not CU2, then please open a ticket with McAfee.  Once we get necessary data, you can roll back to cu2 as a temporary workaround.  If there is a problem with cu3, we need to get that to dev and gather data while it is in that state.

Was my reply helpful?

Ranz
Level 7
Message 9 of 19

Jump to solution

Same Problem here after Update 3 installation. This is probably a problem with the date format.

orion.log:

2019-03-20 13:13:37,629 ERROR [http-nio-8445-exec-6] systemdetail.SystemPropertiesProvider - Error in SystemDetails2, Bei der Konvertierung eines nvarchar-Datentyps in einen datetime-Datentyp liegt der Wert außerhalb des gültigen Bereichs.
java.sql.SQLException: Bei der Konvertierung eines nvarchar-Datentyps in einen datetime-Datentyp liegt der Wert außerhalb des gültigen Bereichs.

Highlighted
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 10 of 19

Jump to solution

Yes, there are some defects open for the date/time format issue in non-us languages.  Please open a ticket with McAfee.

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community