cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent installation

Request might be sent with invalid or expired token code:Response: 404 Unable to download files directly from ePO. Using Proxy Unable to download files via Proxy. Using Relay
2 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Agent installation

How exactly are you deploying the agent - deploy agent, or smart installer?  Does the client have access to the epo server at all?  If not, is there an agent handler that it has access to?  With the smartinstaller, it will pull from the epo server itself.  Deploy agent method can use an agent handler.  A relay server is more for communication, where peer to peer serving helps with software requests.  I would first recommend opening the required ports and traffic through the proxy for epo/agent communication.  Refer to kb66797 for required ports.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Agent installation

Hi nadereid2,

Passing thought for you on this.

Do you see messages like the ones (offered as example) in scenario 2 of the article below?

KB84660

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator