cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Handler failed to get update

Hi All,

In our environment, we have an agent handler in DMZ. All the AHs are in local and get updates from ePO/AH except this DMZ AH.

ePO : 5.3.2 and ENS 10.5

Error Messages,

Unable to find a valid repository.

3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Agent Handler failed to get update

Please refer to KB66797 to ensure all the proper ports are open.  The agent handler has to be able to pull updates from the epo server to store in its repocache. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

We will check the ports and The AH failed to get DAT from both ePO and HTTPS. Is there any other option to resolve this?
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Without data to look at, we don't know the specific failures, as there are multiple causes for update failures.  I would suggest opening a ticket with McAfee and get a mer from the agent handler and client trying to update from that handler for same time frame. (mer.mcafee.com).  When you run it, be sure to run as administrator and choose the specific products, such as epo, mcafee agent and vse or ens, whichever is installed.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator