cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Handler Uninstalled (ID=3)

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

Upgraded to 5.9.0 last week which worked fine but had issues with agent hanlder.  Had to uninstall and re-install which in the process has now left me with 3 agent handlers instead of 2.

How do i get rid of the one that shows as "Agent Handler Uninstalled (ID=3)".  It does not appear in the hanlder list or system tree but shows in the "Systems per Agent Handler" graph on the agent handler page.  

I have checked the query that runs this but there is no way in here to exclude an agent handler which does not exist.

Many thanks

Aj

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Agent Handler Uninstalled (ID=3)

Jump to solution

Agent handler entry with ID=3 will be removed once machine reported to this handler communicates to other available handler.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
1 Reply
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Agent Handler Uninstalled (ID=3)

Jump to solution

Agent handler entry with ID=3 will be removed once machine reported to this handler communicates to other available handler.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center