cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Comunication

Hi,

I have some machines with agents communicating and updating the dat files with the server but there is no information available in the epo server.

System Information:

Epo Server 4.0

Agent 4.0

Regards,

4 Replies
TomH
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Agent Comunication

You may want to check for duplicates.  I have had this happen and found that there was a duplicate computer that was reporting.  There is a duplicate report that you can run that will show you all the dupes.

There is no duplicate machines. Talking with NAI support, they recomended install internet explorer 7.0. I'm running IE8.0.

I will try to see if solved.

Thanks anyaway

move this system to a group with configurated task, make a deployment agent too. open the agent port comunication to see the process log.

Weimar
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 5

Hi Peter, my recommendation is simple, updates the McAfee EPO console 45 and using agents 4.5, verify that you have all required patches for 4.0 and peoples EPO 4.0, verify that the machines, which have problems with placing connections are not Microsoft firewall active and that the communication port agents become available, try to build a package and individual agents and install it manually on a trial basis. change the package of players in the console main repository of EPO, tell me anything.

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community