cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Agent 5.0.3.316 not automatically downloading DAT files from EPO 5.1.1 (b357)

I am evaluating agent 5.0.3.316 on a mixture of Windows 10 and XP at the moment and Windows 7 later. None of the computers that I am testing are getting daily DAT updates. The majority of the test computers have been upgraded from agent 5.0.3.272.

I haven't found any document that says EPO 5.1.1 isn't supported on this agent version.

3 Replies

Re: Agent 5.0.3.316 not automatically downloading DAT files from EPO 5.1.1 (b357)

I haven't created a separate autoupdate task in VSE (8.8p7), we are just using the stock task from VSE.

The autoupdate task isn't working as per the screenshot below which was taken just now:

vse88p7autoupdateissue.jpg

Re: Agent 5.0.3.316 not automatically downloading DAT files from EPO 5.1.1 (b357)

I have created a service request with McAfee #4-14877042891

The ePO server rebooted overnight for patching, The first time since trying out the updated Agent. I received a call from Intel Support and it's all working again.

Looks like the server might have had an issue with the new agent.

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community