cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add current AMCore version/date to report

I have a daily report that e-mails my team a list of all devices along with their current AMCore date/version. I've been asked to include what the most up-to-date AMCore date/version is on that report. Anyone know of a way to accomplish this?

2 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Add current AMCore version/date to report

Through an automated task, I don't know how to include what the current version is in the repository.  The best suggestion might be to add the amcore content date column to the query you are running for your report.  Your latest content date will be either the current date or previous date, depending on when clients update in relation to when you pull the current content into the repository.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cookand
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Add current AMCore version/date to report

So with VSE you can run a query that gives you an output for "within X days of repository". With ENS you cannot run this same report. Below I have screen shots from my ePO that will guide you how you can perform this in your environment. Please be advised that you may or may not want to add more information in the "columns/filter", this is just what I input to give a base idea.

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNGOutput.PNG

The last screen shows the output of the 4 machines that have ENS on them in my ePO. You should see something similar to this in your environment (with the addition of any other factors you cite). Hopefully this helps a little bit.

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community