cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

AMCoredat2000 Update Failed

Jump to solution

Hello everybody,

since last Saturday the update of the AMCoredat2000 in my EPO does not work anymore.
I get the following error message:

Current \ AMCORDAT2000 \ DAT \ 0000 \ content-00010006-003497-dat.zip from the update.nai.com:80 site failed. Error code 12002

Proxy or firewall I can exclude here, I come manually to the pages.
I have provisionally downloaded the file by hand and then made the update.
It's a solution, but that's not how it should be.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Re: AMCoredat2000 Update Failed

Jump to solution

Please then open a ticket with McAfee.  We would want a mer from epo after it fails, as well as a wireshark capture for same time frame as mer.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

4 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

What time do you run your pulls?  Does this happen all times of day?  You may be hitting a site that is in the middle of replication.  If you can go to the browser (from the epo server itself) and manually download the file from http://update.nai.com/products/commonupdater/current/amcordat2000/dat/0000/content-00010006-003497-d... at the same time you see that error in the server task log (or epoapsvr log), then check to see what your browser's proxy settings are.  I know you said you ruled out proxy, so most likely I would try the pull again at different times or switch from commonupdater site to commonupdater2.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

I also suspected certain times.
Therefore, I have tried the call at different times in the last two days.
But the mistake remains here unfortunately.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Please then open a ticket with McAfee.  We would want a mer from epo after it fails, as well as a wireshark capture for same time frame as mer.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

Okay thank you.
Then I will do that.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator