cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AD Synchronisation

Hi,

I am trying to get EPO to synchronize with my AD at a regular interval, it currently does this every hour, is it possible to get this down to every 30mins - I presume this would be something I need to use "Cron Syntax" for?

Does anybody have an example of Cron Syntax for EPO as i'm stumped by that....:confused::)

5 Replies
enieft
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

RE: AD Synchronisation

I would think you could just select "daily" and use different intervals although I think I remember only being able to add a certian amount of fields. It sure would be something to try regardless.

Just curious why you want to sync with AD that often?

Ahh, I think I know why you want to sync AD that often.

Are you running ePo 4.0? Would this work? Under Automation -> Server Tasks -> Edit your Active Directory Sync task. Change the Schedule to run "Hourly" at 0 minutes past the hour. Then hit the "+" sign next to the first Hourly Schedule entry to add a second Hourly entry and set it to run at 30 minutes past the hour.

Was just going to make the default computers container sync more often, as we have machines joining the domain regurlaly :o:)

Yep EPO 4.0 - Those hourly settings look promising i'll give those a try now - Thanks grin
Highlighted

Yep that's worked perfectly - Thanks Scissor grin
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support

• Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center