cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to deploy any packages from epo using run client task and deploy client task assignment

unable to deploy any packages from epo using run client task and deploy client task assignment. we have 3 epo servers, 1 main epo server and one AH which are in internal network. another is hosted in Remote AH (internet DMZ).If i try to deploy any packages from epo server task logs shows Run now task McAfee Agent > Product Deployment failed. Details: Deployment/Update task failed, reason "Unable to find valid repository".. I could see the logs on the client end. downloader Downloading file from https://MSUSELKG3161:4443/Software/Current/MNEWIN__5200/Install/0000/PkgCatalog.z?hash={34e72748-d69...} to C:\ProgramData\McAfee\Agent\\Current\MNEWIN__5200\Install\0000\PkgCatalog.z failed. Required ports are already allowed in firewall. Could you pls help on this
1 Reply
cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: unable to deploy any packages from epo using run client task and deploy client task assignment

Please do not post log entries that contain your company information, this is a public forum.  I would suggest editing your post and blanking those items out.

There are many factors that cause files to fail to download, so first go through this to see if you can identify anything in the logs.  You can also take that url and paste it into the browser address bar and see if you can manually download the file.  If so, what is enabled in proxy settings in the browser?  Even if only automatically detect settings is enabled, that doesn't mean there is no proxy - there could be one it is automatically detecting somewhere.  

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/ePolicy-Orchestrator-ePO/SOLVED-HOW-TO-TROUBLESHOOT-CLIENT-UPDATE-DE...

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community