cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

product licence entry in Epo

I bough Mvision for 16 station. From the download page, I enter the grant number, and I get a key for Epo, that I use when I install it. Then I add the mvision extension and deploy it on my stations.

In the licence page of Epo, I see the number of station installed, but the list of bought product is empty (the last table on licence page, with column product, version, DAT file, number, …). I don't find any place in Epo to enter grant number or anything related with the product I bough, in order to have them appearing in the list.

What should I do to add the product I bough to the Epo console and see it on the licence page ?

Best regards

5 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: product licence entry in Epo

Have you installed any updates on the epo server, such as cumulative update 8?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted

yes, I install the 5.10 and the update 8

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Is the epo url in trusted sites in the browser?  Have you tried other browsers?  If so, you might want to open a ticket so we can look at logs to figure out what is going on.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted

I was using Chrome browser. I Don't ty with others.

I will check next time I'm on site (I have no access to the infrastructure today) if the url is in the trusted list, and test with other browser.

From were the Epo console retrieve the list of licenced products, from McAfee servers, based on the key number, taht is linked to a grant number ?

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

Yes, it is tied to the license key issued by your grant number for entitled products.  You can check the epoapsvr log after running the download software compatibility list task to see if there are any errors connecting to our site or not.  That is located in the epo install directory under db\logs.

Was my reply helpful?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community