cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

multiple domains in ePO

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to synchronize multipe Active Directory domains in one single ePO server ?

Thanks !

Mike

5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: multiple domains in ePO

Yes, you just have to add one server for each domain

Highlighted

thanks for the reply

but I'm not sure I understand, do you mean one ePO server per domain ??? or can I centralize synchronization of all domains on one unique ePO server?

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 4 of 6

Only one eposerver, you have to register in the console epolicy one domain controler for each domain.

Highlighted

ok thanks !

Highlighted
Level 9
Message 6 of 6

Hello, as I understand the question is that can you use one ePO to manage multiple domains and have AD syncronization enabled. If that's the question, then I think you can. At least we are using one ePO to syncronize nodes from different domains.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community