cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

epo 591 installation problems with vc++2015 x86 x64

Hi Heroes,

When installing epo591 on server 2012 r2 I saw vc+=2015 installation was failed and cause epo  installation failed.

I resolved the vc++ 2015 installation issue by following a microsoft technet forum article and epo591 now have not issues install vc++2015 but epo 591 still cant proceed to the next step, no errors...

It looks epo 591 just cant recognize the vc++ 2015 components...

3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: epo 591 installation problems with vc++2015 x86 x64

Hello @User21257322 

Thanks for your post.

I would like to see the logs to check further.

Installation logs are available under %temo% McAfee Logs folder.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Highlighted

yes I checked it as well, it just said not detected vc++ 2015, nothing more.

I'm trying to install epo 5.10 instead, but my customer didnt install any windows updates on this 2012 box......ah,  have to waiting for very time to wait for the updates to be installed.....

Highlighted

Once you've solved the vc++ installation issue and you succeeded to install it manually, i would suggest removing the vc++ installed manually and try to install ePO 5.9.1, so the installation of the vc++ would be done by the ePO installer.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community