Did you mean: 
hemantk
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

ePO Queries(Managed Systems)

Jump to solution

Hello ............

I m trying to create new query to get Systems Information, but i din't find Default Gateway option while adding columns under column tab.

Can someone help me to get Default gateway through ePO queries.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hemantk
Level 12
Message 5 of 6

Re: ePO Queries(Managed Systems)

Jump to solution

Hello Ulyses31.

Thanks for reply.....

R u talking about creating custom queries...????? If that is so.....i have already mentioned in my Post that i m creating new query..

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ulyses31
Level 16
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi Hemant Koli, I think McAfee Agent is not collecting computer's gateway so you won't be able to find it or use it on a query

hemantk
Level 12
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

But it has to na??.......as it collects all the system Informations.

ulyses31
Level 16
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Unfortunately the "Gateway" detail does not exist by default under the EPOComputerProperties table but perhaps you can use a custom variable to detect system's gateway as stated under ePO help file...?

Custom 1 through 4 — These are the four entries per system in the McAfee ePO database which you can use for your own purposes.

hemantk
Level 12
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello Ulyses31.

Thanks for reply.....

R u talking about creating custom queries...????? If that is so.....i have already mentioned in my Post that i m creating new query..

View solution in original post

ulyses31
Level 16
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

IT's not really about new queries but it's all about custom fields on the computer properties table.

By default McAfee Agent is not picking your computer default gateway because it's not been designed to do it (you'll se a lot of fields under system properties but not a gateway field) so you can perhaps use these Custom fields and set them (at least one of them) to read and display computer's gateway.

The problem is that you have to set this field directly into EPOComputerProperties table (I may be wrong, perhaps someone else con clarify this) and I don't really know how to do it as i haven't found any KB about this

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community