Did you mean: 
vvadim
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 15

ePO Pre-Install Auditor 3.1.0 Expired?

Jump to solution

Hi All!

I'm run the ePO Pre-Install Auditor tool 3.1.0 - Refresh 3 Version 3.1.0 from 5 Dec. 2018 and receive popup error message "Found Corrupted files".

Than, I has download the achieve with this software again, unpack it and run in second time with the same result.

In the ePIPAPI.log I find the next:

3924 2019-07-22 12:41:50 I C:\Install\ePO Pre-Install Auditor tool\ePOIP310_144R3
3924 2019-07-22 12:41:50 E Expired
8440 2019-07-22 12:42:50 I C:\Install\ePO Pre-Install Auditor tool\ePOIP310_144R3
8440 2019-07-22 12:42:50 E Expired
8956 2019-07-22 12:44:18 I C:\Install\ePO Pre-Install Auditor tool\ePOIP310_144R3
8956 2019-07-22 12:44:18 E Expired
11984 2019-07-22 01:01:34 I C:\Install\ePO Pre-Install Auditor tool\ePOIP310_144R3
11984 2019-07-22 01:01:34 E Expired

So, what's happened with this Auditor? it is any new version available?

Thanks

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 15

Re: ePO Pre-Install Auditor 3.1.0 Expired?

Jump to solution

Yes, the date/time stamp is only temporary during the install.  You can also use the command below to run it instead.

setup.exe SKIPEPOIP=1

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 15 of 15

Jump to solution

The stand-alone version of pre-installation auditor tool has now been re-released with the cert issue fixed.  However, it has not yet been updated in the epo 5.10 installer that comes with the tool.  I will let you know when they update that.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 15

Jump to solution

Please change the System Date to 21st July and run the setup file.

issue has been noticed and team is working.

We will soon publish the KB article as well.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

vvadim
Level 10
Message 3 of 15

Jump to solution

Thanks, but I can afford to do this on production ePO server

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 15

Jump to solution

We will be releasing the New Installation files in which this issue has been addressed.

As of now i can't provide you the exact time.

But we can follow the suggested workaround to proceed with the upgrade/Install.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 15

Jump to solution

Yes, the date/time stamp is only temporary during the install.  You can also use the command below to run it instead.

setup.exe SKIPEPOIP=1

Was my reply helpful?

vvadim
Level 10
Message 6 of 15

Jump to solution

I just want to check system compatibility for upgrading ePO from 5.9.1 to 5.10.

Is any way existed to skip date checking? 

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 15

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, no there is not.  The cert expired and they are re-working it.  The only thing temporarily changing system time will do is possibly prevent some communication with AD due to times not matching the domain, and maybe systems, but it should be a brief.  Once you run your check, you can reset the date/time back to current.

Was my reply helpful?

vvadim
Level 10
Message 8 of 15

Jump to solution

Thanks, I will wait the new version of Auditor

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 9 of 15

Jump to solution

You can follow KB91682 for when that is released or sign up for sns notices if you haven't already.  That KB isn't published yet, but it should be soon.

Was my reply helpful?

vvadim
Level 10
Message 10 of 15

Jump to solution

Thank you.

But I can't find such article.

Can you give me the direct link on it?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community