cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ePO 5.9.1 reports Variables

Jump to solution

Hey like shown in the printscree below I need to insert into the report the variable of the AMcore version, someone knows where can I find it? Maybe some one have the KB that speaks abou all the variables I can use here? 

Capture.PNG

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: ePO 5.9.1 reports Variables

Jump to solution

Eventually, I've got an official answer from McAfee, there still no option to add what I needed in the report. 

View solution in original post

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

You can submit an idea for that functionality - see kb60021

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

7 Replies

Jump to solution

@Anton_Sysec 

It is pretty simple. Follow the below steps.

1. Create a query to display AMcore Content version details.

2. Create a report and include the query which you have created for AMcore content details.

3. In the Text, just select "runtime parameters".

4. Run the report which eventually displays the AMCore content version. I have tested this for you.

Cheers!!!

Venu

Jump to solution

I haven't explained myself well, I have a query that shows me all the endpoints that the Amcore is not updated on them for more than a week, in my weekly report that I send I need to insert the actual version of the Amcore above this query.

As I understood there is an option to put the variable of the Amcore into {} and it will automatically pull it from the EPO, that was my question, what is the variable of the Amcore? where can I find the list of all the variables that I can use like this? 

Jump to solution

@Anton_Sysec 

The query should have all the details about the AMCore Compliance details. The parameters have nothing to do with the report.

For Example, {Runtime Parameter} - If any content has been added to the report that can accept runtime parameters such as filters and threshold values, these options appear in this dialog box.

{Date and Time} - Displays date and time stamp on the report.

{User Name} - Displays on whose user details the report is being generated.

{Our Custom Message} you may add your custom message here in case if you like.

Venu

Jump to solution

So how can I insert the relevant version of the Amcore to my Report? 

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

The variable options in the dropdown are all that is available.  You can add a query to your report that shows the amcore versions.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Eventually, I've got an official answer from McAfee, there still no option to add what I needed in the report. 

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

You can submit an idea for that functionality - see kb60021

Was my reply helpful?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community