Did you mean: 
mr54
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

ePO 5.10 Update 11 issue

Jump to solution

Hello,

I try to do epo 5.10 update 11 but I have an issue.

I have this message on epo updater tool :

epo updater toolepo updater tool
I installed the extension whereas I didn't need it, as you can see:

cloud bridge extensioncloud bridge extension

And I still have the same error message that says I have to install Cloud Bridge.

So I tried to install MVISION Cloud Bridge too, I restarted ePO Services, I tried McAfee Cloud Bridge 1.3.0.104, installation by Software Catalog and after with zip file in Extension page...

I don't know what to do, and I don't find any information about that.

Thanks for help.

mr

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rgc
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

Re: ePO 5.10 Update 11 issue

Jump to solution

This is because the PCL file is not updated one in your system

C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\productcompatibilitylist.xml file open in notepad and come to bottom you will see the create date is older than 10/21/2021

To overcome this, download the PCL file from: https://epo.mcafee.com/productcompatibilitylist.xml

EPO - Server settings - product compatibility - edit and click on disable and browse this file and get that updated.

Before you browse, you will see the last updated date, which will be lower than 10/212021.

once you update this file, you re-run the CU11, it will re-scan with latest PCL and will check all good or finds if nay any of extensions is not up to mark.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Raghavendra GC - [RGC]

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Siu
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello, 

Can you please provide the result of following: 

https://localhost:8443/remote/ext.list

(copy and paste it to Web Browser, and change the web port accordingly). 

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thank You,

Siushan M.
mr54
Level 9
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution
CloudBridge	1.3.0.104	installed	-               2021-03-17 18:12:47.073	
CloudBridge2	2.1.0.187	installed	-               2021-04-30 17:01:45.147	

It seems that CloudBridge version is  still identified as 1.3.0.104 !

Do you know how I can resolve that ?

Siu
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

The solution from Raghavendra should work in this case. Please review the PCL file thats currently on ePO and update it to the latest version. 

Was my reply helpful?

Thank You,

Siushan M.
rgc
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

This is because the PCL file is not updated one in your system

C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\productcompatibilitylist.xml file open in notepad and come to bottom you will see the create date is older than 10/21/2021

To overcome this, download the PCL file from: https://epo.mcafee.com/productcompatibilitylist.xml

EPO - Server settings - product compatibility - edit and click on disable and browse this file and get that updated.

Before you browse, you will see the last updated date, which will be lower than 10/212021.

once you update this file, you re-run the CU11, it will re-scan with latest PCL and will check all good or finds if nay any of extensions is not up to mark.

Was my reply helpful?

Raghavendra GC - [RGC]

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community