Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

ePO 4.0 and VSE 8.5i Deployment

Hi there guys.

Making a research in the forum a found a user with something similar to my problem, but mine is different.
I know how to create a deploy task, I was able to deploy the agent as well to a hos, the problem is when I want to deply the vse, is not listen in the product available. Im I clear?

When I reash to the point where I select what I want to deply, I only have two item, System Compliance Profiler 2.0 and the Mcafee Agent 3.6.0, and nothing else.

The same thing applied if I want to edit the VSE properties, I've got nothing diplayed, the only thing I can play with at the moment are the CMA properties.

I obioulsly checked out the local repository and indeed, thate are all the packages, I tried creating another repository, made a full mirror just in case, the same list of packages.

Am I Missing something? I m using 4.0 patch 2
Thanks for your time as support as usual.
Best regards.
1 Reply
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Solved

Silly me, I found a procedure in the knowledge base, that shows how to import a package in the repository.
I did not realize that the package that I had in the repo was the language package and not the install .

Well, sorry for the noise and trouble.
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community