cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

User unable to view Dashboard with all necessary permissions being granted

Hello Community,

One of the users has been assigned a role which is newly created and under reporting I did check the View dashboard checkbox. However still the user is unable to view the dashboard.

Attached is the error what user is getting which is 'You do not  have permissions to view any dashboards'

In the audit logs I see: 

The user encountered HTTP error 403 trying to access the URL /core/orionTab.do. MVISION Cloud 

3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: User unable to view Dashboard with all necessary permissions being granted

Is it ePO PREM or MV epo? 

In dashboards, you will have multiple monitors. You need to assign permissions for those products also which query is added to Dashboard monitors.

Highlighted

Hello,

It's an MV epo. I know McAfee gives you option to set permissions but when I compared on prem and MV web ui, it seems that permission set option is not available.

Is this that I am missing something or Mcafee has missed something?

Thanks,

Devashish singh

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

What roles are assigned to that user?  They would need reporting enabled under MVISION ePolicy Orchestrator role.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community