Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
g0nz0uk
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 13

Re: Upgrading ePO 5.3.2 to 5.9.x

I've got ePO to version 5.9.1 now and I've regenerated the new root certificate (SHA256/2048) and so far 61% have the new certificate.  I believe I need to get this as close to 100% before I activate it?

What happens if a few workstations get missed?

I see there are a few hot fixes for 5.9.1, do I deploy now or after I active the new root cert?

Thanks

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 12 of 13

g0nz0uk,

Q1.  RTFM, it will tell you yes.

Q2.  RTFM, it will tell you to do a manual Agent installation on those machines.

Q3.  RTFM on the HF to see what they fix, should have been done before building the new cert.

HTH,

DocB

g0nz0uk
Level 7
Message 13 of 13

Regarding the HF’s wouldn’t I just regen the Cert again to all agents like I’m currently doing?

RTFM....:)

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community