Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Upgrading Epo 5.9.0 to 5.10.0 and Epo 5.9.0 has already SHA256 root certificate

HI All,

In one of our environment EPO 5.9.0 is installed and it has SHA256 Root certificate and Migration is in progress 60% got certificate,  the remaining 40% are unmanaged system. As now  "Finish Migration Button" is not clicked, so my question is

1- Is it required to click on "Finish Migration Button" before starting upgrade??

2- After successful upgrade to EPO 5.10.0,  Is It require to regenerate root certificate? OR the current SHA256 is OK with epo 5.10.0




1 Reply
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Upgrading Epo 5.9.0 to 5.10.0 and Epo 5.9.0 has already SHA256 root certificate

I would finish the migration before upgrading and no, you should not need to regenrate the cert after upgrade.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

    New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

  • Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

    Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

  • Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community