Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Upgrading EPO 5.9.0 to 5.10.0 SQL TCP port number is not coming 1433

Jump to solution

Hi All,

In SQL Server Configuration Manager > For SQL TCP Port, port number are defined in IPALL as following

TCP Dynamic Ports :50066

TCP Port: 1433

During EPO 5.10 setup SQL TCP port number 50066 come automatically, so my Question is, This dynamic port is OK to continue the setup or Port number 1433 is required.

if port number 1433 is required please let me what changes is required that port number 1433 come automatically during setup.

Regards,

Ulfat Hussain

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Re: Upgrading EPO 5.9.0 to 5.10.0 SQL TCP port number is not coming 1433

Jump to solution

Remove the dynamic port from sql configuration manager, then go to core/config in epo console and ensure the correct port is showing there.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

It is unusual to have both ports (dynamic and static) set to different numbers.  I would set the static port to 1433 and remove any dynamic ports so there is no confusion or changes to ports dynamically.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi,

Right now the TCP Port is already set with 1433, but during installation dynamic TCP port is showing,

I appreciate if you guide me how to manage SQl Server Configuration manager , that during EPO installation TCP Port number 1433 should come automatically

Regards,

Ulfat Hussain

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Remove the dynamic port from sql configuration manager, then go to core/config in epo console and ensure the correct port is showing there.

Was my reply helpful?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Thank you so much!!!

I changed port number from core/config in epo console, now SQL TCP port showing 1433 during setup, I have updated the Server successfully from EPO 5.9.0 to 5.10.0

No I have question regarding Certificate manager

I have regenerate Certificate now 58% of user got certificate and 42% remain

so Is there any way to apply certificate to those 42% remained users??

I appreciate for you guidance

Regards,

Ulfat Hussain

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

You have to just wait for them to check in and get it.  Make sure that in your update task the agentkeyupdater package is enabled.  That will update their keys.

Was my reply helpful?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community