Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 6

Re: Update ePO Support Center Extension 5.10.0.426

Jump to solution

Try removing the older extension first, then check in the new one.  Before removing it, go to server settings and make sure to temporarily disable policy and task retention so it will remove it completely.  Once done, you can re-enable that setting.  Otherwise, if you don't want to remove the extension, open a ticket with McAfee so we can get it to dev.  It seems to be an issue with the extension.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi,

Good morning,

May I know the error message you are getting?

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Update Failed

7/7/20 1:10:47 PMStarted: Check In Components
7/7/20 1:10:47 PMDownloading the following component:
7/7/20 1:10:47 PMePO Support Center Extension 5.10.0.426 (type EXTENSION) - file name=SupportCenter_26946.zip
7/7/20 1:10:47 PMDownloading file C:\PROGRA~2\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\DB\SoftwareManager\2206\5.9\SupportCenter_26946.zip.
7/7/20 1:10:49 PMSuccessfully downloaded file C:\PROGRA~2\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\DB\SoftwareManager\2206\5.9\SupportCenter_26946.zip.
7/7/20 1:10:49 PMChecking in extension 'ePO Support Center Extension 5.10.0.426'.
7/7/20 1:11:14 PMCommand Failed: The following error occurred while executing this line: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\extensions\installed\SupportCenter\5.10.0.426\install.xml:114: com.mcafee.orion.core.cmd.CommandException: The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_EPO_SC_SupportLp_LpGroupId". The conflict occurred in database "ePO_EP1", table "dbo.EPO_SC_SupportLp", column 'LpGroupId'..
7/7/20 1:11:14 PMFailed to check in extension 'ePO Support Center Extension 5.10.0.426'.
7/7/20 1:11:14 PMCompleted: Check In Components (The components failed to check in.)
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Try removing the older extension first, then check in the new one.  Before removing it, go to server settings and make sure to temporarily disable policy and task retention so it will remove it completely.  Once done, you can re-enable that setting.  Otherwise, if you don't want to remove the extension, open a ticket with McAfee so we can get it to dev.  It seems to be an issue with the extension.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thank you so  much, there was no need to disable policy and task retention, I just click on remove to delete the failing extension. I then checked it in and it  updated automatically.

Regards

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

good deal!  Glad it is working now.

Was my reply helpful?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community