cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login McAfee core console

Log On to McAfee Foundation Services
Copyright 2008-2011 McAfee, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

help - Dependency core had initialization error
SMDWIN__7000 - Plugin SMDWIN__7000 is missing dependency:ComputerMgmt
ldap - Dependency rs had initialization error
EPOAGENTMETA - Plugin EPOAGENTMETA is missing dependency:ComputerMgmt
VSEMAS850000 - Plugin VSEMAS850000 is missing dependency:VIRUSCAN8600
PostInstallXP - Plugin PostInstallXP is missing dependency:ComputerMgmt
rs - Plugin rs is missing dependency:console
VSCANMAC8610 - Plugin VSCANMAC8610 is missing dependency:ComputerMgmt
core - Error creating bean with name 'core.ext.taskGlobals' defined in URL [jndi:/localhost/core/WEB-INF/beans.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'core.webappDeployer' while setting bean property 'deployer'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'core.webappDeployer' is defined
remote - Dependency core had initialization error
SITEADV_1500 - Plugin SITEADV_1500 is missing dependency:EPOCore
SIARevocation - Plugin SIARevocation is missing dependency:RepositoryMgmt
6 Replies

Re: Unable to login McAfee core console

Looks like your connection to the db isn't working.  Verify the connection information.

I have tested the DB server connectivity and got success. But still i am getting the same error which i have attached above even i have restarted the services as well as server also.

How about this?

https://community.mcafee.com/message/150784

SQL Browser service.

hemantk
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 7

Hello Bala,

I just want to know is this a Fresh Insatllation OR Upgrade?????........

This is why I am looking for alternate security applications, I'm so tired of this issue seems to rear its head every few months but it still goes unanswered.  I need a product that works at least four nines "99.99", I don't have time to trouble shoot bad programming then reinstall from scratch when all else fails.

If you ever figure out why this continues to happen maybe you can fix it and let us know.

Message was edited by: waningmcafan on 6/5/12 3:17:55 PM CDT
fingers
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 7 of 7

We had the same issue. And in our case several (45) files had disappeared from the

McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\SERVER\conf\catalina\localhost directory after our server had run out of Virtual Memory and needed a reboot. Stopping the McAfee services, restoring the files, and re-starting the services fixed the problem for us.

But this was the second time it has happened so it would be nice to find out why this is happening?!?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community