Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 17

Re: Unable to click save when trying to create a task in EPO 5.9.1

Jump to solution

cdinet,

No it does not make a difference the internet zone it is places in.  We have tried it on both hardend systems and deafult systems.  They only thing we did not have time to try was on a system that did not have windows updates. 

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 12 of 17

Jump to solution

You might want to open a ticket with McAfee then so we can get it to dev to see why it is not displaying properly.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 13 of 17

Jump to solution

Can you point me in the right direction?  I can only think of another thing that may cause the issue.  Its the way we have our computer named, the host for the EPO server.  If the url for the EPO server is for example

Https://LF-22d-Right   would the dashes cause any issues vice having the computer named https://LF22dRight

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 14 of 17

Jump to solution

no, the dashes shouldn't make a difference.  Underscore might cause some issues, but not dashes.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 15 of 17

Jump to solution

Wow, guys after days and hours we solved the issue.  

Somehow somewhere, from the install of Windows through the windows update process the 

about:blank gets removed from the trusted sites.  I added it and bame we have a functioning button again. 

I want to thank all you guys for your attempt to help.  I am not sure if this is caused by a windows update at some point. 

View solution in original post

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 16 of 17

Jump to solution

Thanks for letting us know what fixed it!  Glad it is working for you.

Was my reply helpful?

mcoffee
Level 10
Message 17 of 17

Jump to solution

glad this got resolved 🙂 one to keep in mind for future upgrades when bringing new customers up to date.

-------
If my answer helped you, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community