Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

Unable to access DLP monitor.

When trying to access to the dlp monitor from the web, I recieve the following error:
"Failed refresfing events.

Exception informaion:
Server was unable to process request. --> login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'".

When I remotely connect to the server, I'm able to access the DLP monitor.
What should I do in order to fix this issue?

Thank you for any help.
4 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5

RE: Unable to access DLP monitor.

I had a client with the same problem last week after he had upgraded to DLP 3.0
I think in the end he uninstalled the WCF component and reinstalled with permissions set to everyone .
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5

What is the "WCF component"?
Where can I find it?
I'm using DLP2.2
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5

The WCF component is a DLP 3 component and will not be present in 2.2. It's always a good idea to include version numbers when asking for help.

Check under Systems>DLP Policy>Agent Configuration>Edit Global Agent Configuration.

There should be an entry in there (I believe under the notification tab) that points to http://servername:1468/Webservice.aspx or something along those lines (port and url are wrong as I no longer have 2.2). You should be able to reach this URL from the ePO server and from clients you want to use ePO from, so you can test this. If this entry shows http://localhost:xxx/xxx then you need to change localhost to the FQDN of the server and then apply the agent configuration (Agent Configuration>Apply Global agent configuration).
If this isn;t the case then play with IIS permissions (admin tools>IIS admin) as this is how the website is published.
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 5 of 5

thank you for your reply.
What should be the permissions? What should I change?
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community