Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Tidy up of the Current Branch in the ePO respoitory

We have a couple of ePO servers which we run for ourselves internally and for customers. We have a similar configuration on each including in the Master Respository update task we have the option set to copy curent version over to Previous.

However we've recently noticed that one ePO master is running low on disk space. Looking in the mcAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\RepoCache\Current\VSCANDAT1000\DAT\0000 we have a large number of gem update files (wich I would expect) but we also have a growing number of avvdat-xxxx.zip files while other servers only have the current one.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for these files to be tidied up automatically and are we ok to delete the files manually to get the disk space back ?.

thanks

Pete

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10
Message 2 of 3

Re: Tidy up of the Current Branch in the ePO respoitory

I had a similar question a while ago.  These threads may be of help...

https://community.mcafee.com/message/145134

https://community.mcafee.com/thread/19812

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 3 of 3

Re: Tidy up of the Current Branch in the ePO respoitory

Excellent thanks for that, I had seen the first thread but not the second. Just arranging to patch and will then be able to confirm if that's fixed it or not.

Thanks again.

Pete

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community