cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tasks disappearing from ePO

Hello.

Having a very weird issue where client tasks are disappearing from the ePO console.  It's pretty random when it happens (ie.  Not all tasks or on a specific day of the week/month).  There's nothing in the audit logs in ePO about this.  Is there some sort of a query that might be run agains the db, maybe?  Has anyone heard of anything like this or had this happen?

Thanks.

-Todd

3 Replies
Hem
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Tasks disappearing from ePO

Is it happening for particular products? I can suspect un/reinstall of the product extension file.

Just the deployment\update tasks.  Are you saying that extension un\reinstall could cause that or are you suggesting it as a solution?  I doubt that the extension was un/reinstalled recently.

Thank you.

I'm also looking for a policy that not more exists....... and I'm sure that nobody has deleted them ! Seem so since 4.6 Patch3 we have a ghost in the console.....

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community