cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

RE: Still no mention of RSD 2.0. I see the RC

Its running on Windows Server 2003. Patch 1 works with no issues, its installing to Patch 2 thats giving problems
Highlighted

Try running setup again. For me, third time was the charm.
Highlighted

Ok I will try it again...
Highlighted

I had no issues on 2003 Server SP2. I just made sure to disable any tasks that might have kicked off during the upgrade.
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 25 of 46

Havent had a chance to install it yet, still trying to download the damn thing! lol
Highlighted

Yeah tried to install again, This time it did a partial install meaning it got all the way to the end and rolled back some of the changes. Logged back in and my database is somewhat corrupted. I can see all the systems in the Database that is managed but now there are errors. I have tried to re-installed a few times and same result. I dont want to have to end up rebuilding the entire EPO just so I can have patch 2
Highlighted

Oh yeah and its on Server 2003 service pack 2
Highlighted

Ah its not on the support site no wonder I couldn't find it.
So generally does the upgrade work fine but some have some issues that are resolved when you attempt the install a third time?
Highlighted

Well mine worked first time on 2003 SP2, so I'm surprised everyone else seems to have issues with it.
Highlighted

Have just installed it, went through it and worked without a restart.
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community