I have roughly 65 machines that I am managing with ePO 4.6 I have a few machines that SiteAdvisor will not install on. I have the latest full version with patch 1 checked in. I try to push it out and it fails but I have no idea why. Everything else installed fine on those machines. Has anyone had issues like this or know where to look to see what the problem is?
Same issue here! Although not critical as I am just playing around in VMs at present.
- Checked SAE_350_Patch1_Full_Install_ML.zip into Master Repository
- Checked SAEeX_350_Patch1_ML.zip and SAELICeX_35_118.zip into extensions
- Created 'Deploy SAE' SAE deployment task, and sent to XP PRO SP3 host
- Agent logs on target host show success, however nothing appears to have been installed (not showing as managed by agent, not in props, and not showing as installed product in ePO)
- Rebooted XP host and 'run client task now' (same task). Again, task shows as successfully complete in XP ePO agent logs, however ePO shows that the client task failed (2 greens then a red - taskfailed.jpg)
ePO4.6.3 and agent 184.108.40.2064 if that helps. VSE8.8P1 also installed with DAT 7033. Temporarily disabled OA protection to see what happened, but no change, and nothing listed in the relevant %DEFLOGDIR% logs from beforehand.
Agent files from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\McAfeeLogs in Agent.zip
All files from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\McAfeeLogs in McAfeeLogs.zip
Anywhere else I should be looking?
Any help appreciated 🙂
UPDATE - I think I may be being blind, I cant see anywhere to upload a ZIP?
Ok I know I will bump this now... but I cant find any resolution on this one. As OP states.. Agent reporting successfull installation but nothing is installed. Where is the local installation logs for SiteAdvisor Enterprise?