Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rademu
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

Report for installed Products and licenses

Hello everybody,

i have a Problem. I need every Month a report with all installed Products and installationdates.

In epo i only found a report for the last 24 Hours. Can i create an own Report for this or can i change the settings of the 24 Hour Report?

Kind Regards

Patrick

4 Replies
aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Re: Report for installed Products and licenses

If it helps, i know that you can query this directly on the SQL DB:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB93835

Regards

Alejandro

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 5

You can duplicate the query and edit the filter for the time/date range.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

rademu
Level 8
Message 4 of 5

Hello together,

i can't find the option to duplicate the query  in the EPO Interface. Can you maybe describe where i can find the option?

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

query.png

Those queries rely on events coming in from the agent for deployment status.  You can, however, set up these reports for installed products in your environment.  Go to https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/downloads/epo-instructions.html, download epo versions 5,x and extract it.  Check in the extension and import the queries, then you can run those.  There is also a dat deployment report you can download and import.

Was my reply helpful?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community