cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Query to find virtual servers

I am trying to build a query that reports all virutal servers in our enterprise. I do not find a way to do this! Did someone already do the same or do you have ideas how to accomplish this?

Thanks.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Query to find virtual servers

Hi,

maybe one of the reported properties (i.e. like vendor - VMWare, etc.) could help identifying them as virtual servers. This may not be a compete anwer, just a step closer to it.

Attila

Highlighted

I think that Rogue Sensor can detect if the platform vendor is VMWare, so as Attila told maybe you can try to make him apply a tag to virtual computers and then create a query that returns all computers with this tag...?

on 13/06/13 17:44:12 CEST
Highlighted

Create a Tag using the following criteria:

untitled1.jpg

This can tag any VM automatically if you wish.

-Dave

Highlighted

It is possible with McAfee ePO Deep Command Discovery & Reporting 1.5

But it is not (yet) supoorted for ePo 5

Capture.JPG

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community