cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products missing after upgrade to ePO v 5.10

Jump to solution

Cannot add new policies because products are missing  from the policy catalog. I can see this in the DB table as well. We had a block/allow list configured for Web Control. That product is not even listed now. None of the ENS products are listed. How can I get these products added? The Software Catalog shows all products up to date.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 6 of 7

Re: Products missing after upgrade to ePO v 5.10

Jump to solution

Good, that should fix it for you.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

What extension versions were you running for ens prior to upgrade?  If you go to menu, extensions, do they all show running?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Thanks for the fast response. Only 2 extensions are running there. Is the logical next step to download the extensions that are missing?

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

You can update the extensions to the latest from software catalog - check in the latest ens bundle.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution
I found this article and it seems to be working "Add Endpoint Security 10.7.x extensions and packages when installing using McAfee ePO 5.10.x or 5.9.x"
cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution

Good, that should fix it for you.

Was my reply helpful?

View solution in original post

Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 7

Jump to solution

I was doing some research on a case related to extensions and this forum post popped up!

Not an issue but it occurred to me that people with questions or concerns about extensions might hook onto this to get infomation, so I'll drop these artilces here, just in case! 😉

ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.x minimum supported extension versions
Technical Articles ID:   KB90383

ePolicy Orchestrator 5.9.x minimum supported extension versions
Technical Articles ID:   KB87142

Was my reply helpful?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community