I'm using Epolicy 4.6 with Agent 4.5.1810 and VSE 220.127.116.117.
When i push the Agent to a Client it works well, but when i create a automated answer for the RSD it starts the Deployment but fails to install because of a access denied.
Error copying the file "C:\Windows\Temp\mfe435183640.tmp\FramePkg.exe" to \\XXXXXX\ADMIN$\FramePkg.exe. Systemerror: Access denied
I tripplechecked the User Credentials. I have administrator rights on the clients and as i wrote it works when i manually make the push trough epo.
Solved! Go to Solution.
It seems that you can't access Admin$ share of the client machine which is pre-requisties for pushing the agent.
For the pre-requisites of agent deployment, please refer to KB#:KB56386.
From the ePO server, are you able to access Admin$ share of the client machine where you are trying to push the agent. Can we have screenshot?
I can access the Admin$ Share with the User Credentials i put into the push. The Epolicy Server is in another domain as the Client, so Access without User/Password prompt directly from epo is not possible. And as i said, it works when i use the same credentials but don't let it push automaticaly with automatic responses but manually over "push agent" in the rsd. Here is the Screenshot, maybe it helps even if my Epolicy is german 😉
Nachricht geändert durch F-N on 24.05.11 02:38:07 CDT
The screenshot wouldn't help at all.
The question is: Whats the difference between pushing an agent with automatic responses and pushing an agent manually? manually works, automatic does not although I'm doing exactly the same. This makes absolutley no sense ;(
I will suggest to replace the RSD extension (delete and install it).
Before deleting it, please backup the RSD policies, detected systems, exceptions,blacklist, server settings if you have any custom one.
If that is not resolving then please open a case with support.
automated responses (AR) for RSD does not seem to work in EPO 4.6.
I have two installations of 4.6 and am not able to get a mail if RSD finds a rogue system.
Please see also https://community.mcafee.com/message/184656 - same problem there.
There is also a work-around for your problem.
So the workaround is to give the Epolicy Orchestrator Service a Domain Admin Account instead of the Standard System Account. I will try this one out today and report back.
Thank you for the hint @jeyNachricht geändert durch F-N on 27.05.11 04:35:54 CDT