Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dwee
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

Pending approval policy

hello,

i just assign DR super agent policy but there's this "pending approval" and also the repllication stuck in 0 % progress,,

is there any relationship between those notification ?

4 Replies
aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Re: Pending approval policy

The "pending approval" relates to the feature explained below:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB90769

As you have changed the Agent policy it is pending approval from a user with approving rights to accept the changes on your organization.

If a Replication task remains at 0% then please see the Server task log on the ePO UI, if the Super Agent is still not a Super Agent set on the policy (if it is still not approved) then you wont be able to send a replication to that repository and those will be separate issues

Regards

Alejandro

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Dwee
Level 10
Message 3 of 5

Hi Alejandro,

my epo console account actually administrator, do i still need the approval ?

it seems fine thou, i checked the task server logs and it's completed with total time more than 4 hours (i choose full replicate, after that i changed to incremental),

i'm sorry but i still not gettin understand on how the approval process workflow works anyway ? like in the kb KB90769, 

aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

It depends on the permissions sets that the user has, could you please see if its enabled at all on the environment?: 

https://docs.trellix.com/bundle/epolicy-orchestrator-5.10.0-product-guide/page/GUID-F2924277-86C9-48...

(good that the replication now works, that was not related to the approval issue 🙂 )

Regards

Alejandro

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

It also depends on how you configured the policy approval settings.  In the settings for it, there is an option to require admins to need approval also, so that might be enabled for policies and tasks.

Was my reply helpful?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community