cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On-access Scanning Exclusion

Good day, How do I make sure my boss about on-scanning exclusion (on client side) is working? In ePO, I can show him through Assigned Policies > On-access Scan (my default) > Exclusions as an evidence. But how do I check on endpoint side, is there any way? Thank you.
2 Replies

Re: On-access Scanning Exclusion

Dear @User36706900 

I am not sure how you are tring to see the exclusions. From the console, you will need to click on the applied On Access Policy with the respective system. Click on Show Advanced to see the high risk and low risk process and beneath that you will have the standard full path exclusions which are set by you are the team.

If you would like to see the same on the ENS client.

Open the console

Go to Threat Prevention

Click on Advanced

Go to On Access Scan

Now click on show advanced

There you can see the high and low risk process and beneath that you will have the three sets of full path exclusions which are divided in to standard high risk and low risk

I hope this information helps to show your boss.

Venu
bodysoda
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: On-access Scanning Exclusion

@User36706900, I would check out the video link here

KB67648 - How to determine if configuring VirusScan Enterprise exclusions or setting Low-Risk Processes will be effective  

AND

KB79589 -  How to make On Access Scanner (real-time) exclusions more secure

In the case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!

In case above information was useful or answered your question, please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give a Kudo. Thanks!
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community