1 Reply
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Need to understand how to use EPO to update Clients

Hello @User18722158 

Thanks for your post.

EPO is a management console from where you can manage the endpoints/client machines.

To manage them from ePO you need to deploy McAfee Agent.

Once sher gets deployed to client machine then I’m ePO you will see the machine will become from unmanaged to managed.

You can assign/modify policies, tasks and other features.

You can make the changes in Master Repository, Server Tasks, Automatic Response and so on.

Update Task:

Update task is mandatory and should be assigned from ePO to all client machine in daily basis for signatures updates like AMCORE (For Endpoint Security Product) DAT (For VirusScan Enterprise).

Update task is the task which you can use for upgrading the VirusScan Enterprise from one version to another version.

Here is the link for product guid:

https://b2b-download.mcafee.com/products/evaluation/ePO/Enterprise/5.10.0/Documantation/ProductGuide...

Also we can not connect with you from here either over the call/email or remote.

If you need any assistance please open a Service Request with Support team.

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a KudosAlso, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community