cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NEED TO EXTRACT EPO 5.1 SERVER TASK TABLE FROM SQL

Hello ,

NEED TO EXTRACT EPO 5.1 SERVER TASK TABLE FROM SQL ,

Some how few months ago few of my server tasks were deleted .....

recovered the sql db from that time , but now need to export the correct tables in order to import the deleted task back to my production server ?

need help please it is urgent

3 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: NEED TO EXTRACT EPO 5.1 SERVER TASK TABLE FROM SQL

It is not supported to import data into the epo database like that.  There are also inter-related tables that have data regarding the tasks.  You can get a list of the tasks that were scheduled from the orionschedulertask table and recreate it new in epo. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted

Hi cdinet ,

Since i work with Goverment i cant elaborate to much , but the configuration scenario of our EPO installation Avoid me the easy export Server Task XML ...

Since this tasks i need were deleted a while ago the only thing i can do is trying to restore the task from the DB i have restored to another SQL Server .

I Guess if i were a DBA my Life would be easy 🙂 but since i am not i need help from all of you , tx

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

As stated, even if you were a DBA, we do not support exporting data from a backup and importing it into your production database.  Your other option is to set up maybe a temporary VM and restore epo from snapshot from your backup database.  Then you can export the server tasks and import them that way.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community