cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee ePo cloud cluster

Jump to solution

Hi 

just want to know if McAfee ePo cloud can be installed with cluster option ? And if we have already ePo cloud , can we add cluster now ? 

thanks 

Girish Modak 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rackroyd
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Re: McAfee ePo cloud cluster

Jump to solution

As long as you can network to those subnets sounds reasonable.
You may wish to discuss it in more depth with McAfee support, since the details will matter.

Hth

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rackroyd
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi,

My apologies if I misunderstand the question, but ePO-Cloud is a McAfee hosted service so the ePO server resides in the cloud and not on the local network. As such there is no local ePO server element, cluster or otherwise on the customer network - just the managed hosts.

Kind Regards,

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

@rackroyd 

Thanks for the clarification, so we can manage 2 different Azure/AWS, etc subnets via single McAfee epo on cloud?

thanks 

GIrish Modak 

rackroyd
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

As long as you can network to those subnets sounds reasonable.
You may wish to discuss it in more depth with McAfee support, since the details will matter.

Hth

Was my reply helpful?

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community