Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RLBIS
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Master Repository update

Jump to solution

The Master Repository update  not the AMCore see Attachement (the folder nai4FF7.temp does not exist)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RLBIS
Level 7
Message 4 of 4

Re: Master Repository update

Jump to solution

fault has been corrected

with log Level 8, I saw that the RAM is too small

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies
vivs
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello,

Please set the task to run for every 2-3 hours .

McAfee used CDN server if anyone is getting updating and in the meanwhile it will hit in that case this will not get updated.

You can set the task for regular intervals and amcore gets updated.

If this is getting failed every time in that case you need to check the epoapsvr.log for more information.

Please make the changes and observer whether the Amcore is getting updated or not.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

The customer is not updating from our common updater @vivs , he has his own FTP server 

To @RLBIS , i would remove that screenshot as it contains information from your company 

I do not see a failure on that log thought, could you please enable log level 8 (KB56207) reproduce the issue and share with me privately the ePOApSvr. log? 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

RLBIS
Level 7
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

fault has been corrected

with log Level 8, I saw that the RAM is too small

Thanks

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community