cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Lost License key for ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5...

I am working as a contractor for a company that has ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5 installed and funcitioning on a Windows SBS 2003 server that is running on a machine that is nearly 10 years old.  I am building a new domain and LAN on Windows Server 2008 R2 (not SBS) and need to reinstall ePO. 

But no one knows the install key.  Is there a way I can obtain that key?

Thank you!

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lost License key for ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5...

Is the license letter from McAfee lost as well, if not use the grant number and login on the McAfee download site which will reveal the ePO license key.

/or

If the old ePO is running at least ePO 4.5 you should be able to see the license key under Server Settings when logged on to the ePO console.

/or

Check the ePO SQL DB on the old server, the last column in the table EPOServerInfo holds the License key in clear text.

Hope that this helps.

/Magnus

Highlighted

Re: Lost License key for ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5...

Dear Claygoss,

kindly  use your grant no to download the McAfee ePO license key from www.McAfee.com

go to the enterprise option and select product download tab and enter ur gtrant no followed by   -NAI then u can able to download your ePO license key.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community