Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robby24
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 8

Latest DAT installed

Jump to solution
I noticed that About, Endpoint Security shows the Agent version and the Endpoint Security version number but does not show the Latest DAT file version. Is that fixable by an extension of some kind. Thank you.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vivs
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 8

Re: Latest DAT installed

Jump to solution

Hello @robby24 

Thanks for your post.

If this is freshly installed in that case the amcore version would be 0.5 and you have to create a product update task from the ePO Selecting Amcore and that needs to be triggered on the machine.

Once the task gets completed your amcore version will get changed.

If not managing from ePO There is an option for Update Now in your ENS Console which will directly go to the https site and install it.

ENS About.PNG

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
vivs
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello @robby24 

Thanks for your post.

If this is freshly installed in that case the amcore version would be 0.5 and you have to create a product update task from the ePO Selecting Amcore and that needs to be triggered on the machine.

Once the task gets completed your amcore version will get changed.

If not managing from ePO There is an option for Update Now in your ENS Console which will directly go to the https site and install it.

ENS About.PNG

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

robby24
Level 9
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi,

the net my epo and clients are installed on is air-gapped.  We can't connect it to the internet due to government restrictions.  Where do I download this amcore?

Thank you.

aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi robby24

Are you referring to the Mcafee agent instead of the ENS about screen? if so, i see what you mean, the agent about screen only displays the point product version and the properties for each point will be available once you open the console, in this case as showed on the screenshot above 

Hem
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

Correct.

robby24
Level 9
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi there,

I am looking at the Help About when right-clicking on the McAfee icon in the system tray on my desktop.  Should I not expect to see the DAT version here?

Thank you.

aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution

Yes exactly what i meant on my previous comment that is the about screen i was referring to, this is a screenshot of my test box (i removed the other product versions in purpose) 

1.png

robby24
Level 9
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for your help.  I updated the AMCore content from 0.5 to 4074.0.  I have attached what I now see in the ENS, About

many thanks again.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community