Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alisher
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 9

Invalid dashboard query ePO

Hii,

I have update my ePO to 5.3.2. I have this error when I request mwg traffic query

This query can't be executed or edited because of these reasons.

• The query's result type does not exist: mesaschema.csr_fct_web
  • The table for a query criteria column does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
  • The table for a column to group by in the summary view does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_action.action_name
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_ipaddress.ipaddress
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_user.user_name
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_site.site_name
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_category.category_name
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_site_request.application
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.hits
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_client
  • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_server
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_action.action_name
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_ipaddress.ipaddress
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_user.user_name
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_site.site_name
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_category.category_name
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_site_request.application
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.hits
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_client
  • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_server

What can be reason of this?

Thanks

8 Replies
tao
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: Invalid dashboard query ePO

Perhaps during the upgrade the mwg extension was corrupted; try installing the extension again

If this information was helpful or has answered your question, please select Accept as Solution. This will assist other memebers
johnmoe
Level 11
Message 3 of 9

I had a similar error when trying to assign tag criteria to a new tag; it was telling me the column didn't exist.  Restarting the ePO services sorted it for me.

alisher
Level 8
Message 4 of 9

Hi ,

Is the installing extention (from mwg Configuration->ePolicy Orchestrator->Extension package) enough or should I to do integrating ePO and MWG as written in this link https://thegr8thurston.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/integrating-epo-5-and-mwg-7-rev-1-0.pdf ?

tao
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 9

ePO 5.3 supports at a minimum MWG Extention 7.4.0.54 McAfee Corporate KB - ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3 supported products KB82836

As for re-installing the extension, I would take a look at (I haven't played with MWG):

If this information was helpful or has answered your question, please select Accept as Solution. This will assist other memebers
alisher
Level 8
Message 6 of 9

Hi tao,

I have installed MWG 7.6.2.5 Extention for my ePO. I try to MWG with ePO, but when I check test connection between ePO and MWG it fail rd.PNG

tao
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Has the MGW appliance been configured for ePO

zLOB1
Level 7
Message 8 of 9

I have same problem in 2020 with ePO 5.10P7 and CSR.
Restert ePO server help, but on some time.

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 9 of 9

CSR has its own database.  You would want to check orion logs for any errors when issue is occurring to see if you can find errors.  Otherwise you might need to open a ticket with McAfee for CSR product.

Does anything else fail at the time you see this, such as server tasks not running, hung tasks, etc.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community