Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MNOCUSMC
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 8

Exceptions

Hello,

I have had the exeception number drop without any action taken from myself or anyone else, is there a reason for this?

Thanks in advance

7 Replies
RagothKarnan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 8

Re: Exceptions

Hello @MNOCUSMC

Please let me know the which product you are using and if you are referring to Firewall exceptions or virus scan exceptions.

Regards,
Ragoth Karnan

MNOCUSMC
Level 7
Message 3 of 8

Hello @RagothKarnan,

Im am talking about Detected Systems the ammount of exceptions decreased without action from myself or my counter parts

RagothKarnan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 8

Hello @MNOCUSMC

Please let me know the Name of McAfee product you need assistance with?

Regards,
Ragoth Karnan

MNOCUSMC
Level 7
Message 5 of 8

Hello @RagothKarnan

Super Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am talking about E policy Orchestrator

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 8

Are you running Rogue System detection?  I would suggest opening a ticket with McAfee for us to investigate in more detail what type of systems and exceptions you are referring to. 

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

MNOCUSMC
Level 7
Message 7 of 8

Hello @cdinet

Thanks, we are running RSD, but a investigation is not feasiable due to us being on a secure network. Although I do have a question relating to the issue. If an asset is not online for a long time, could that be removed from the execeptions?

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 8

What version are you running?  Does KB87410 apply?  How often do they disappear and how many?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community