Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnny2
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

Epo Compliance Summary

Currently I just install update 9 and run software upgrade all the package. But I still have compliance issues. The following repository didn't update. AMCore Content Package DAT 4326.0 4357.0 Endpoint Security Exploit Prevention Content DAT 10.5.0.7850 10.6.0.11114 Host Intrusion Prevention Content DAT 8.0.0.7364.7364 8.0.0.11114.11114 Linux Engine Engine 5900.7806.7806 6200.9189.9189 Mac Engine Engine 5900.7806.7806 6200.9189.9189
4 Replies
vivs
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Re: Epo Compliance Summary

Hello @Johnny2 

Thanks for your post.

Could you please post a screenshot and do run the update master repository server task or from Master Repository click on Pull Now and check whether the following packages are getting checked-in or not.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Johnny2
Level 7
Message 3 of 5

So all the server have compliance issues are with Windows server 2019. In software catalog I had download McAfee Endpoint Security 10.7. Push to test server and still have compliance issues. In Master repository try pull many times and finally get latest version. 

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

In queries and reporting, edit the epo compliance summary to view the compliance criteria.  That will tell you what determines if the system is compliant or not.  If you can't edit it, which you probably won't be able to without duplicating it, view details to see what it considers compliance or not.  Otherwise you can duplicate it to be able to edit and view actual settings.  It may be the agent version or some other criteria.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

Please go through this to see if you can identify what is failing.

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/ePolicy-Orchestrator-ePO/SOLVED-HOW-TO-TROUBLESHOOT-CLIENT-UPDATE-DE...

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community