cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPO System Tree takes long to display system details

Jump to solution
Good day Can someone please assist with EPO. The system tree takes about 5 minutes before it displays any information for the system selected. We are running EPO 5.10 update 6. Only change made was updating DLP to 11.6. Since then the System tree is responding very slow, everything else is working as normal. Please advise on what can be done to fix this. Thank you
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: EPO System Tree takes long to display system details

Jump to solution

I would recommend you to install Cu9 or CU10, there has been some issues with computer properties and the way how we display those properties, particularly slowness on the system tree.

Try also removing all non default columns on the system tree and see if there is an improvement while you update your ePO

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
aguevara
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

I would recommend you to install Cu9 or CU10, there has been some issues with computer properties and the way how we display those properties, particularly slowness on the system tree.

Try also removing all non default columns on the system tree and see if there is an improvement while you update your ePO

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

cdinet
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

The latest CU also adds an index for dlp events that tend to slow things down and cause deadlocks without it.  I believe also dlp has a fix coming out for dlp side of things for that too, but it isn't out yet.  You might want to subscribe for sns notices if you aren't already subscribed.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

Thank you, removing non-default columns did help a bit but system returned back to normal after a day. There were some deployments running which I stopped as well, not sure if it was still busy processing something afterwards.  

Planning to update to CU10 soon.  I also see a few errors/warnings in Support Center, Database Fragmentation and Memory check. Will see if I can get these fixed as well.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community