cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

EPO Event Parser Services cannot start

can anybody help me regarding the Epolicy Orchestrator 4.6.1 Event Parser services? everything is working except this services when i open my Epolicy orchestrator console and it is not worlking.

thanks

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: EPO Event Parser Services cannot start

please see details below from the log files

20120822095128          E          #02432          EPODAL            DAL2_CConnection::Init: Error 0x80070002 returned from credentials callback. Database NOT available

20120822095128          E          #02432          EVNTPRSR          Database initialization: Failed (hr=0x80070002).

20120822095128          E          #02432          EVNTPRSR          Failed to initialize database layer. Cannot continue.

20120822095128          I          #02432          EVNTPRSR          EventParser Stopped.

20120822095128          I          #02432          EVNTPRSR          Cleaning up Server...

Highlighted

Re: EPO Event Parser Services cannot start

Found this error in a recently published/modified knowledgebase article: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB76044

System Change

Added Windows User Account used by ePO to deny log on locally in Group Policy.

Cause

The Windows User Account used by ePO to connect to the SQL database is configured with deny log on locally in Group Policy in the environment.

Solution

Do one of the following:
  • Use a SQL Authentication (SA) account instead.

OR
  • Remove the user from the deny log on locally in the Group Policy.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community