Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

EPO Default Tasks

Good day everyone,

We are moving from the mcafeesaas (security center) to the mcafee EPO for our threat management product.

i have been trying to remove the default On-Demand Full Scan and On-Demand Quick scan client tasks from being inherited in the system tree and i cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it.

When i click on the task, it show the following message "To change the settings for this scan, navigate to the Endpoint Security Threat Prevention > On-Demand Scan policy, Full Scan tab."

If i go in the Policy Catalog and I select the default policy, it is completely greyed out and I cannot modify it.

so my questions is; how can i remove all default client tasks.

thank you

3 Replies
andrep1
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: EPO Default Tasks

You might want to post to the endpoint security forum as not many are using this new product so you might get better response there.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4

thank you Andre, i will do so.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4

Hi Mathieup,

** We do not have an option to edit/modify the defualt policy. You can duplicate the default policy and assign the new one that you can created. Default policy is preconfigured and it is a kind of referral which gives a clear idea about the Modules.

I believe the reported issue should be fixed in the current version. If you still experience the same kindly share a screenshot.

Regards,

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community